Milton Manor Pet Resort & Spa offers Puppy Play Hour every Wednesday from 6:15pm to 7:15pm!!
What is Puppy Play Hour?
Do you want your puppy to play with other puppies but are not ready for a full day of daycare? Try puppy play hour. During this hour, your puppy will be able to play with others while you are in the room. Our trainer Dawn or Kristina will be on the floor with you to answer any questions you may have.
Please call us to let us know you are coming, as we want to make sure there will be other puppies to play with :)
- start when 8 weeks to no age limit
- MUST be under 25 pounds at any age in order to attend - young small puppies get very overwhelmed with a 50 pound "puppy" - if and when your puppy is over 25 pounds we recommend they begin attending our doggy daycare program available Monday through Friday :)
- Current on DHLPP (distemper)Vaccination Series
- Current on Rabies Vaccination (after 12 weeks of age)
- Bordatella (Canine Cough) Recommended
- A happy, healthy puppy that wants to play.
- Accompanied by adult over the age of 18
- While we love to have your 2 legged children attend with you, every child must be accompanied by 2 adults, 1 to watch your puppy + 1 to watch your child *see below for "Requirements" for children :)
- No food or beverages (water ok) in training area
- Only $10 per day (includes tax).
- Every Wednesday Evening
- 6:15pm to 7:15pm
- Enter through the Daycare and Training Lobby
Requirements for 2 legged Children :)
- Each child must be accompanied by 2 adults, 1 to watch your puppy and 1 to watch your child
- Children are great for socialization of the puppies but should try and follow the rules listed below:
- Calm energy is important when around young puppies. Lots of rambunctious energy and commotion will make some puppies very nervous and scared
- Respect other puppies and allow them to come up and sniff you before reaching out to pet them
- Do not run around the play areas
- Use a calm voice, trying not to yell or make loud noises